In the era of 4.0 industrial revolution, social media is a platform where major part of our potential audience is really active because easily, they can see what they want to buy, to read,.. thanks to the algorithms of AI, machine learning. It helps the brands, companies, organizations to have long-term interactions with customers, even with candidates. So as a marketer, you should definitely make sure that your brand is present on platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter in order to reach your target audience.
Now let your brand be on top by using following social media marketing tips:
1. Create more short videos which are leading the trend of digital marketing
- Video consumption is increasing in 2019. 85% of all internet users watched online video content monthly on any of their devices in US (Statista, 2018)
- 12s is attention span of Millennials while Gens Z just spend 8s to watch the videos on social media.
- Videos help keep users on website longer and also keep them more engaged. The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video (Forbes, 2018)
2. Have good customer care process by email campaigns
- By understand customer journey layer: Awareness -> Consideration -> Acquisition -> Service -> Loyalty, you can well connect with them.
- Email marketing may not seem as sexy as some marketing channels. But when it comes to results, it leaves the rest in the dust. Once you’ve got customers contacting to you, email is your best opportunity to increase customer lifetime value. Customers who receive your emails spend 138% more, on average, than those who don’t subscribe.
3. Create content marketing strategy and use hashtag #
- Good blogging practice requires a focus on three metrics: Quality content, regular publishing and good design. To have good engagement on a blog post, you need to constantly follow these metrics, and don’t forget using hashtags.
- Keep publishing evergreen content on blog or website. Why? Evergreen content can help deliver traffic to blog and hold a valuable position in search engine rankings for months or even years from when it was first published.
4. Update trending impacts on social media
Micro influencers: can make biggest impact, contribution, and return on investment, provide a quality driven focus to a win-win situation for brands.
Who are they?
- Influencers who have between 1000 and 100.000 followers
- Able to generate higher engagement than top influencers
- Considered experts in their category
- Community is important for two reasons: It boosts your position in your industry and elevates you to an authority in your niche. A community also creates a group of loyal fans who will buy from you time and time again, and shout about your business from the rooftops without you having to prompt them.
- Content will increasingly diversified when each member contribute their knowledge, share their expertise on a given topic.
In summary, all marketing solutions are aimed at customers to provide the best support for them. In Sutunam, as part of the company’s promise, we always keep in touch with our customers not only in their journey of awareness, but also in the development of their digital projects and especially in their success.
Thus, by using these tips you can easily promote your brand, have more interaction with target audience. Social media is a powerful tool and you can optimize this platform with not much money. So, which of these 5 tips you have used for your company? If you have any other tips to add to the list, share with us in the comment section below. 😉